Because of the level of services we provide to our patients, Dr. Greg Evans and our team ask that you please keep your appointment as a contract between you and Big Grins. If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time so we have some chance to fill it with another child.
Policy and Fees
Cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment with 24 hours or more notification (like when you get the email or text or reminder call) can be completed at no charge.
Failure to give 24-hours advance notice:
- We will “mulligan” or forgive one broken appointment within a 12-month period.
- Any additional broken appointments within a 12-month period may be charged $25 or $50. This fee cannot be charged to your insurance.
A broken appointment occurs when you:
- Cancel or reschedule an appointment with less than 24-hour notice.
- Do not show up for a scheduled appointment.
Repeated “broken appointments”:
- If there are three broken appointments within 3 years, you may be placed on our call list for future available appointments. If you have three kids and break three appointments, that’s three 40 minute appointments. This equals two hours of assistant and front office time wasted!
We truly appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding our appointment policy. Please call our pediatric dentist in Fort Collins, Colorado, if you have any questions.