Are you having a hard time getting your child to take care of their smile? With the holidays fast approaching, you want them to take even better care of their pearly whites with so many sweets and treats coming at them. We want your children to have great dental care, and some great ways to help your child in their dental care include:
– Showing them how to brush and floss
– Being a good example by brushing and flossing with them.
– Practice going to the dentist office. Use a popsicle stick and light to play “pretend dentist” so they get used to having an object in their mouth.
– Set goals and reward them with a small toy or fun new toothbrush. You can set up a calendar with fun stickers so they can see their progression. Download and print our fun calendar!
– Read a fun story to get them excited to brush and floss. There are a lot of fun Halloween books, too!
As we head into the biggest candy holiday of the year, we want to help out! Join us for our 2nd annual Halloween Candy Buy Back! Last year we got almost 100 pounds of candy that we send to Operation Gratitude which goes to our deployed troops overseas. This year we will have buyback candy on November 1st from 4-6 pm. Join us for this fun tradition!!
Q: Why did the bat go to the dentist?
A: Because he had BAT breath!