With a little bit of green on the trees and some tulips in the ground, we’re excited about the seasons changing and things blooming again at Big Grins! March was a busy month for Big Grins, both in and out of the office. We closed over spring break for some new flooring, and also to allow staff to spend time with their families. Take a look at how the staff celebrated their spring break and all the ground they covered:
- One employee’s son sang at Carnegie hall in New York.
- One employee went to see family in Florida while another headed off to Arizona to make memories with their family.
- One employee tried her luck in Las Vegas!
- One employee had back surgery and got in some much-needed recovery time.
- Several of our employees opted to staycation by enjoying local Colorado activities, including Dr. Greg’s big fish.
But it wasn’t all play and no service. We also participated in the National Give Kids a Smile Day. Give Kids a Smile day was founded by the American Dental Association (ADA) in 2003 and has partnered with dentists across the nation to provide dental care to an estimated 5.5 million children in need. So this year we participated in the 15th celebration of this event and were honored to be able to provide $9305 worth of dentistry to kiddos in our very own community.
This spring break was truly refreshing for us and we are all excited with the new flooring. In fact, we’d love to hear what you think of it the next time you’re in the office!
We look forward to the warmer months ahead and hearing about all of the adventures with your families. We are so happy to partner with you in raising happy, healthy children.
Fun fact for March: Dental sealants provide a 70% reduction in cavities for children living in a water fluoridated community.